The Cydcor corporate culture is rooted in the desire to do good in our communities. Whether we are raising money for medical missions or cleaning up our beaches, Cydcor cares.
- Two-time winner of the JD Probasco Team Unity Award
- Heal the Bay - Cydcor beach cleanup
- Operation Smile - corporate ambassador
- Recipient of the “Best Places to Work” recognition from the Los Angeles Business Journal for several years in a row.
In 2012, Cydcor was named among the "Best Places to Work" for area mid-sized companies by the Los Angeles Business Journal. The Los Angeles Business Journal and Best Companies Group worked together to identify and recognize area companies with a strong commitment to workplace excellence. Both publicly and privately held organizations were selected based on benefits, corporate philanthropy, policies, work-life balance, camaraderie and support of employees' personal growth. Selections were made based on company surveys and employee comments.
At Cydcor, we know that enthusiastic team members translate to satisfied clients. Our shelves are full of awards from clients who have been wowed by our performance
- 2003, 2004, 2005 - Diamond Award Winner, Partner of the year (BellSouth)
- 2006, 2007 - Diamond Award Winner, Partner of the year (AT&T)
- 2009 - Solution Provider Champion (AT&T)
- 2010 - Platinum Level Solution Provider
- 2011, AT&T Solutions Provider Champion
- 2012, AT&T Bronze Solution Provider Champion
- Champion (AT&T)
- Three-time Top Consumer Partner
- Two-Time Top Agent Awards
When clients are exceptionally pleased. they tell people about it. Outstanding Cydcor reviews have earned us praise in the outsourced sales and marketing industry
- 2007 — "Number One in Client Trust and Vendor Preference" - Black Book of Outsourcing
- 2009 — "Global Leader in Outsourced Sales" and Highest Overall Satisfaction Ranking - 93% - Black Book of Outsourcing